REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
We anticipate that the purchases our customers make will meet their expectations of quality, function and design. If, however, you are not satisfied with any product you have purchased, contact us.
The following is a guide to our general policies in relation to the provision of refunds and exchanges. Refer also to the Returned goods section of our Conditions of Sale.
Where We Will Provide a Refund or Exchange
As required by the Australian Trade Practices Act or the Competition and Consumer Regulations 2010 we will accept the return of goods and provide a full refund (including shipping costs) where:
- the goods are not the item ordered (incorrect supply) or
- the goods are defective when supplied or
- the goods differ from the advertised description or
- the goods are not fit for their intended purpose.
Where any of the above have occurred, contact us.
For Australian customers, more information about your rights and obligations can be obtained at:
Australian Capital Territory
ACT Office of Fair Trading
New South Wales
Office of Fair Trading NSW
Northern Territory Consumer Affairs
Office of Fair Trading Queensland
Consumer Affairs & Fair Trading
Consumer Affairs Victoria
Department of Commerce - Consumer Protection
Where We Will Not Provide a Refund or Exchange
We are not required to exchange goods or provide a refund where:
- a customer has changed their mind about the goods.
- the goods are unsuitable because the wrong item or type of goods have been ordered. If you are in any doubt about the correct item required, contact us before ordering.
- the goods have been damaged after the customer bought them. Where this has happened, the goods may be covered by our warranty.
- the goods are used.
If we agree to accept the return of goods and provide a refund in circumstances other than those covered in the ‘Where We Will Provide an Exchange or Refund’ section, the following conditions will apply:
- approval to return the goods must be obtained from us and a return approval number obtained prior to their return.
- the returned goods must be accompanied by a copy of the purchase documentation, including our invoice, the payment receipt and written advice about the reason for the return including the return approval number.
- the refund will only be provided when the goods have been received by us and we have inspected them to determine whether they are in ‘as sold’ condition. This includes damage to the packaging. Where either the goods or packaging are damaged, either a partial or no refund will be provided.
- the cost of original shipping by us will not be refunded.
- the cost of return shipping to us is required to be arranged by the customer at their cost.
Refer to the Guarantee section of our Conditions of Sale.
Inconsistency of Terms
Each purchase made via our website is subject to our usual Conditions of Sale. In the event of any inconsistency between these policy terms and our normal trading terms and conditions, the former shall apply.