Bogaard turbo timers are the market leader in turbo engine protection. They provide a reliable, foolproof method of allowing the engine and its turbocharger to cool down; prolonging their operating life and giving greater reliability, all for a fraction of the cost of a service or repair.
With a range of models available with plug-in connectors to suit most popular 4WD and light commercial vehicles, they are quick and simple to install. For other vehicle types such as trucks, machinery of all types, excavators, forklifts or any vehicle with a turbo diesel engine, we have a range of wire-in models to suit. Unlike many other types of timers, each Bogaard Turbo Timer is both 12 volt and 24 volt, allowing them to be installed in any type of turbocharged vehicle.
They are the choice of most Australian truck manufacturers, fitted as OEM parts on their production lines.
All models have:
- modern digital circuitry and microprocessor control.
- push button idle time set, with 6 periods from 0.5 minutes to 5 minutes.
- instant push button cancel and stop.
The latest range includes features such as:
- flash memory allowing the selected idle time to be retained, even when the battery is disconnected.
- parking brake interface to prevent operation unless the parking brake is engaged.
- fully sealed membrane switch to the control module to prevent dust and moisture penetration in even the toughest conditions.
- lockable preferred idle period, preventing the vehicle operator from changing the time selection.